1.28.2010

"Te mando flores que recojo en el camino..."

The first time I worked with Nery Quintana was about 11 years ago during my over-the-top, quite-embarrassing, I-can't-believe-I'm-posting-this Quince Fiesta. (For my non-Hispanics, think Sweet Sixteen, but earlier).

For over 20 years, Nery Quintana has been decorating weddings, showers, and all types of events with her company, Nery's Flowers. Coincidentally, Nery's Flowers was also Magic City Production Group's first client when we designed her spiffy new business card; website coming soon!

Mira! Mira!




At the Magic City Launch Party, she will be providing the decorations and also debuting her home art collection that features all kinds of "flower" art. Look out for her booth at the party, and preview some of my favorite of her pieces:










1 comment: