1.13.2010

"You can't be me, I'M A ROCK STAR!"

Ok, so I've been crossing my fingers that this next artist would join our show, and finally it's CONFIRMED!

Many of you have already heard of Floyd The Rock Star, but for those of you who haven't: get ready!

So, here's the haps. This dude is a painter. But, oh no, that's just the beginning. His artform is known as motion art, so he brings along his band (the Digital Factory) and they do a half-hour set where the band plays and he paints according to what the music and the crowd inspire.

Pretty. Friggin. Cool.

I really could keep going, but I wouldn't do it justice when you can just see it for yourself. Check out the YouTube video of him performing at a Tito Nieves, Grupo Niche & Jerry Rivera concert last November, and don't miss him at the MCPG Launch Party!

4 comments:

  1. yo he is dope...

    cant wait for that fiesta yeahhhhhhh boyyyyyyyy!!!

    but i wont front i would love to see him with Tito Nieves, Grupo Niche & Jerry Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I'm still waiting to hear back from them...

    I can't wait either, it's gonna be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work!!!! And what a fiesta it will be.

    ReplyDelete