1.09.2010

Daisy Otero - Photographer

I met this lovely lady a few years ago at a job we both hated. In fact, I'm pretty sure she hated me too because I was always late and she had to cover for me (Sorry, D!!!). Since then, I'm happy to say she seems to have made great strides in the job likeability arena, and I've made slight improvement on my punctuality also :)

In the following years, Daisy was contracted by Dolphin Stadium - it'll always be Joe Robbie to me! - to cover their events. She's compiled a sick collection of sports action photography, so if you're a Miami sports fan, I highly recommend it.

Daisy also has her own photography company that is available for all types of events, portraits, art shows, etc.

Here are some samples of her work; you can see the rest at daisyoterophotography.com. Also, if you're a facebook afficionado, check out her fanpage.









5 comments:

  1. its okay we're all working on that punctuality thing haha! love the photography! she's got versatility! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truely a very special artist! Unique, fun and eclectic at times....luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from the fact that its of a UM player, that is a fantastic picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I aaaaalmost didn't post it because of the UM factor, but it was too good to pass

    ReplyDelete
  5. U gotta have a divided heart!

    ReplyDelete