2.01.2010

"This is a change, a change I can believe in..."

The first thing you'll probably notice when you see songstress Ria is "Daaaayummm!!!" Here's why:



Guess what, though. Aside from being absolutely stunning, charming and brilliant, girly can SING. She blew me away at a recent Haiti benefit concert, and I am unbelievely excited and honored that she and her accompanying guitarist Michel Gonzalez have agreed to participate in the Magic City Launch Party on Feb 13th (Sooo soon! Ahhh!)

When you see her sing live - voice, beauty and personality bursting out at you - I'm sure you'll become an instant fan as I did. Meanwhile you can check her out and even buy some tracks online. You can also find her on twitter, which by the way is my latest obsession!

Here is a video of her singing my favorite of her songs, "Alright" at Van Dyke Cafe on South Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment