2.08.2010

"A comer pastel, a comer lechon!"

I've been looking forward to writing this post for a while, mainly because it makes so incredibly proud to be able to write it!

I've been advertising all over the place that all of the food at the Magic City Launch Party will be provided by The Empanada Bakery. What I failed to mention is that The Empanada Bakery is my daddy's new catering company!

Ever since middle school when I was able to sell my empanadas that he packed me for lunch for $2, I knew he had something special. Today, those empanadas have brought him to opening a full-scale catering company that provides all kinds of yummy food!

Below is his business card and promotional material (designed by Magic City Production Group, of course!) and I highly suggest you show up early on Saturday before all the delicacies run out!



1 comment: