2.24.2010

"Give me one reason to stay here!!!"

First of all, thanks a million to my favorite local diva, Ria, for posting this.

When I saw it I got goose bumps all over again! Below is the video of the grand finale from the MCPG Launch Party last week. These kids ROCKED, but what most of you don't know is that they were filling in for another singer's case of laryngitis, so they pulled off this amazing performance with a few hours notice!

(And "pulled off" is an understatement. They rocked the crowd's socks off!)

I'm surrounded by amazing talent, I tell you. Thanks again to Ria, Travis Bashor, Michel Gonzalez, Parable MC and the rest of the LBC, - that's Llamabeats crew for those of you that don't know yet! - and here they are one more time performing their extra hot version of Tracy Champman's "Gimme One Reason To Stay Here".

2 comments:

  1. omg i loveddddd this and am so glad it got documented! :) so proud brother! and i love it , four amazing artists in the same peformance! wooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete